Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Rockin' Out With Old Tunes

A really fun way to spend time with your kids is to introduce them to the music you listened to as a kid. This can be great with little kids or even those teenagers in your house. I have been pleasantly surprised to find my teenaged son liking some of the songs I liked as a teen. He particularly likes the music my husband listened to all those years ago.

Now with the new release of the police cd, you can let your kids hear the striking, unique sound that was The Police. Sting and gang are back on this new police cd.

There are some great songs on here from the Police's heyday. I really like the songs "Every Breath You Take", "Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic" and even "Roxanne". But my favorite song by this band is "Don't Stand So Close To Me". I am really glad it's included in this new compilation.

Sharing your favorite "oldies" with your kids can be a lot of fun! And it is really great when these new songs are re-released onto a brand new CD! So break out the tunes and get ready to rock and roll!




Win a New York fly-away to see The Police live.





Thank you for reading this sponsered post.

No comments: