Saturday, May 31, 2008

Scrabble

My sister and I have always enjoyed playing games together. One of our favorites now days is Scrabble. We love to pass the time visiting and trying to get a good score in a Scrabble game. We just enjoy it. We love it even more when everyone else plays with us too. My parents and sometimes my kids will play. On rare occasions my husband has been known to play. This past week, my young nephews even got in on the game! They teamed up with someone and we all had a great time. One of the silly fun things we have done in the past is to decorate our little wooden "benches" that the letters sit on. We now have eight of those from combining two sets (no, we did not combine the letters.) It was so cute to see the little boys decorate their own this last week-a part of the tradition!

No comments: